Friday 5 February 2016

On the occasion of the Vietnamese new year, my wishes for all Vietnamese of this world and all my dearest friends in Vietnam....






On the occasion of the Vietnamese new year, I wish all my dear Vietnamese students, all my dear friends and all families who have showered upon me so much friendship, so much love, so many blessings and best wishes over the Years:
Năm mới dồi dào sức khỏe: I wish you a healthy new year
Năm mới tấn tài tấn lộc: I wish you a wealthy new year
Năm mới thăng quan tiến chức: I wish that you will get promoted in the new year
Năm mới toàn gia bình an: I wish that the new year will bring health to all your family
Năm mới thắng lợi mới: New year, new triumphs.
Vạn sự như ý: All wishes come true
Chúc hay ăn chóng lớn: Eat more, grow rapidly my very young friends 

Please pardon me for language mistakes. 

No comments: