Tuesday 29 January 2013

Some thoughts gathered over the years…


Some thoughts gathered over the years…

Some time ago I was browsing through photo albums of pictures which I had shot over the years. While doing that I was thinking how some of the pictures told a story in their muteness. So also I remembered the circumstances in which I had shot them. In fact the photographs were taken in different countries and in the company of different people who later became my very best of friends. In fact the more I traveled and interacted with people of different cultures and ideas, the more lessons I learned about the philosophy of their life. So I just put together their thoughts, some of my own and some thoughts and observation of famous personalities through the ages. These I clubbed with different pictures  from my albums.















































No comments: